Areas Of Practice
You want to know what you can do, not be told what you can’t do.
That’s where our deep and varied expertise can really make a difference. Because many family law issues overlap into other practice areas, having our full breadth of services working in your favor offers you a distinct advantage. We’ll show you what’s possible and bring your best options to light.
We are also highly experienced with alternative dispute resolution techniques like mediation, if your desire is to keep your legal issues out of the courtroom as much as possible.
Know that however you choose to move forward, you can trust that you’ll have well-versed and caring attorneys working on your behalf to provide you and your family with a complete and favorable resolution.
Our Areas of Practice include:
- Divorce (Marriage Dissolution)
- Spousal Maintenance (Alimony)
- Child Support
- Custody and Parenting Time (Visitation)
- Asset and Debt Division
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
(Division of Retirement Benefits)
- Modifications (Custody, Parenting Time, and Financial Support)
- Domestic Abuse (OFP)
- Legal Separations
- Harassment Orders
- Prenuptial Agreements/Antenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Third Party Visitation/Grandparent Visitation