Divorce is a very personal matter, full of emotion and complexity. No two divorces are alike. We believe that in a divorce case, an effective attorney will build a genuine relationship with his or her client, provide personalized guidance regarding all the relevant issues and work strategically toward favorable results.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
At Honsa & Mara, we understand the divorce process can be difficult. We can’t make all the pain go away, but we can help you find pathways you can feel confident about.
After more than 75 years of collective practice in Minnesota family law, we have developed and fine-tuned strategies that can make the divorce process easier. Put our experience to work for you if you are curious about:
- How custody and parenting time may be resolved in your case
- Child support and spousal maintenance
- High-asset divorce and asset division
- The impact a divorce could have on your business
- Mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Legal separation, reconciliation or another alternative to divorce
As your lawyers, we won’t push you in any direction regarding your divorce. We will listen to you and provide the information you need to make informed decisions for yourself. In most cases, you will have numerous choices about how to proceed and how to protect your interests.
Talk to Us
We have successfully represented thousands of clients as they navigated the challenging waters of divorce. Contact us to schedule a consultation regarding your case.